2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo as already united to

Place:"Did your father tell you?"
"H'm, at that is in my father's fortress party behind, what you left the second God the Father saw me in the den in person.This is me to talk with him in the den for the third time.He told me, he hoped that I take office his position and inherit his influence.In fact and formerly he once said a lot of times to me as well, but I intentionally act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion to make him disappointed each time.But this time, I suddenly don't know how to refuse he ……is also same, because of you!"
The princess looking at me with a kind of vision that nakedly challenges:"I know the talent of that what I have no to intrigue against each other.But what I understand 1:00 very much BE:You don't like me, even can say, you are some to dislike me.You despise very much to me, very despise ……since so, so why do you so diligently stir up my father to sign me as successor?You absolutely can't be purely for the sake of I good ……although I ain't intelligent, also understand, you do so, since not for the sake of me, so unique answer be:You are for the sake of yourself!!I do successor and have advantage to you.I say right?"
"……H'm, you say right."I have to admit:"In fact BE, your father hopes that you take over shift duty, but his problem BE, he can not live how long of.It is not likely to stay by the side you during a lifetime.So I mean on my own initiative to help you and is your protector, the condition is from your father here get some advantages, so simple."I looking at her and looking at this girl and suddenly feel that she wasn't so either to dislike, but some wretchednesses:"Execuse me, I in fact made use of you."
"You are naturally sorry."The princess Song shrugs shoulders Bang, cold way:"This world be so, isn't that you make use of me, is that I make use of you.The moxa Lun is also making use of me, while I am also making use of him ……make use of so to make use of to go, I have already become accustomed to."
Later on she lightly Long Long hair, suddenly changed a kind of look in the eyes to looking at me:"But that, I incredibly didn't refuse a father, isn't me already not hate him, also not is my decision listen to his words be a woman entrepreneur ……but BE, completely because of you.I understood I am successor and have advantage to you, you need me to be successor ……so, though I would not like to, but I that time the in the mind have already canned not let go you.So I ……I didn't directly refuse a father, but the arrangement that recognized tacitly him."
Thoughting of of my instinct a problem:"That ……moxa Lun?"
"He is certainly very uneasy."The princess sneered at 1:"Always, I match with him very much.He expresses in the organization more outstanding, more extraordinary.I express more mentally retarded and commit tomfoolery.But this time, I suddenly listenned to the father's arrangement, then incredibly ran to hold a position in name in company and also received father give me arrangement of assistant ……I even still run to company in appear publicly manage two field meeting.These evidences all made the moxa Lun feeling frightened.Because he is understand, even if he is my father's godson, but after all he is just a to fully choose.As long as I a little bit invigorate a little, so the father absolutely doesn't hestitate of re- choose me.
We greatly fought a , then he is adjusted by the father to do don't ground affair.I was very self-contradict at that time, I didn't know I is not is should keep on continuing ……Chen Yang, I wasn't an innocent little girl ……the man saw Be getting tooer many, I really knew a man, also very understand your felling to me.You basically disdain to a to attend to to me, even if I care you very much, but you absolutely can't therefore see my one more eye!Change a fun words to say.Even if I for the sake of your unrequited love, you can't fall in love with me, either ……but it happened that these, make me more self-contradict ……because of those early years, he also similarly so to mine!He more ignores to me, I love more crarily."
Princess selfishly says these, I but is thinking of another affair!
I and the Suo wood's bargain, since the old Suo wood told his daughter ……but Suo wood but don't know that his/her own daughter has already united to put together with moxa Lun of is calculating him!
By so doing the bargain of I and old Suo wood, isn't moxa Luns to all know?
Thought of here, I wry smile way:"No wonder that ……I always feel the look in the eyes inside of moxa Lun to have some strange thing to me ……although he packs very calmly …… my sixth sense is very sharp.I feel him very dangerous to me ……originally he early knew.Because of me, he just lost the position of successor."
"………He really knows."Princess soft-voiced way:"I ……although what good woman I am, although I am the evil woman of an in the mind cloudiness,I ain't an idiocy,beats by dre solo, I also have my own felling.These years of moxa Luns always cooperate with me, I ain't likely to nowise show consideration to him, so I told him."
I rub a temple ……the affair Be getting more complicated.
Originally I think with the old Suo wood's intelligent craftiness, can tidy up moxa Lun very easily.But see now, he had been consigning hope ground baby's daughter, incredibly so many in the last yearses had been being uniting outsider to calculate old guy ……by so doing, finally who's the winner, difficult say very!
Make great effort to get away from these first miscellaneous read, I stare at a princess:"Or that problem, you say to me so many, exactly and what mean?You can't without any reason and without cause seek me to come to chat here."
"Because you are married!"The princess suddenly enlarged voice and towarded me to yell 1!
She is suddenly such of emotion, it is the idea that came from me to anticipate to pour, I knit the brows to looking at her, didn't move.
"You are married!Chen Yang!Make me surprised BE, you didn't choose Joe Joe as well as choose Yang Wei, I ever still thought that the little baby who was an is also your woman ……you but married an incognizant woman to me."Her body can not suppress of shiver:"My in the mind is unwilling!Is really unwilling!!Chen Yang, my in the mind really cans not forgets you, really can not forget!Do you know?This time your wedding, originally I am don't want and come of, father also didn't let I ……he just let moxa Lun come here represent he ……but I finally still make every effort request come over.Do you know?I don't want what successor of position, I don't want what father!I don't want what hope ……my unique Be desirable to is you!Is you!!"
She suddenly seem the emotion lost control similar, eyes stare a circle and tightly stare at me, lightly of breather:"You ……you why?Why exactly?"Her look in the eyes becomes confusing later on.Dyed 1 F abnormal state on the cheeks of red and dizzy, forehead last sweat Cen Cen:"Why aren't you willing to be seeing me?You know or not I for the sake of you what can do!I can be a lovely girl for the sake of you!You don't like me and those men together ……I they a s all jilted ……but you why ignore me ……why?"
She suddenly sent out a kind of greatly terrified sneer later on, she smiled the shoulder Be continuously to rise and fall, then die to stare at me, grind teeth to say with smile:"Ha ha ha ……but you died ……you also died.Hum, this is probably a retribution ……I for the sake of your suicide, I didn't die.But you died ……you why a little bit late accept me?If you accept me earlier, I can change for the sake of you ……but as long as I am willing to change, my father not only can't kill you and perhaps also thoroughly treat you ……you are a bastard, an idiocy ……"
I finally realize that the enemy opponent was not.Princess' ground emotion not to, her look in the eyes fan Mang, talk to break continuously continuous of, starting me didn't listen to understand, but afterwards I finally understood to come over.Is her imitating a Buddha got drunk?Or have already been me as that person?
The princess' sudden body violently cringes, she seem to beat a patient who put the son, the body not and pretty shiver, then flows out such as the syrup on sweat of body, end even eyes all started upwards turning over.
My in the mind on moving, immediately heart in very clear!I was what is the row understand!!
I immediately jumped from the chair, then ran over to embrace to have her, princess Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论