2012年12月10日星期一

cnn utward appearance is

Chu, the girl's son that wears a sexy supporter pajama is my partner!
The black Ni son raises a hand toward the stairs of underneath"Pa Pa!"Opened two guns, said to me:"Do not want to die and then follow me!"She carries a gun to keep on running, I also can keep on following her, because I have already heard more and more near bellowing of helicopter voice.
I not from must produce mightiness to this girl of curious, she is a born cutthroat, the outward appearance is that so lazy at will of a girl, the action shooting according to the gun indeed makes people stunning resolute with definitely cut off!
This already drive especially the Jing blockade, the black Ni son pulls I once turned section 1 to turn Cape, I even see the coping of underneath dense black helmet.
"Hiss!There is a garbage way here, not afraid dirty jump down!"She pushes away iron to separate plank, the legs kept on jumping downward,google, I saw one eye, black Gu Long Dong of, eyes a shut to also keep on jumping.
I imitate a Buddha to shuttle in the tunnel of time and space, almost is revolving to get down a violent wind!
The foot a burst of Mian soft touch spreads, I knew finally and exactly.Remain is pitch dark, stretch hand is all plastics bag, that kind of large black litter bag, the ear black Ni son says:"Eldest brother, we arrived, now, endure the smell here, had a garbage collector car to come over right away, I liked time on the whole, but now, we must drill into a litter bag goes, hurry!"
I was completely made Meng by this odd girl's son, "do you how can anyone know can come out like this?"
"Hey Hey!Come, wait our safety, I slowly spoke to let you listen to and hurried, !"She opens an opposite and a little drier litter bag, all of insides are wastepapers scraps,cnn.She takes out to some scraps of papers, we 2 sit into, at in turn over to hold firmly the bag of litter bag by hand.
Now, we are two to tightly get together, black Ni son the kitty Be similar to nestle in my bosom, my a hand holds firmly a bag, and another hand grasps to begin a gun to hug to carry on the back after her .O.K., the flavor of scraps of paper broke up the corrupt breathing of garbage, black Ni son plastics bag the Tong open a son, she silently says:"There has been car coming, never move, don't make a noise!"
Indeed as expected, listens to Mao be a , a while felling outside bright get up.Should be an iron gate of large garbage database building to open, a loader litter bag one plank a spade ascend an empress car compartment of garbage truck.
Our lucks are very good, almost finally be got on the car by the spade, I open from the black Ni son Tong of finger the thick thin entrance to cave outwardly see go, is incredibly the back of building here, there are a few police cars in distance, but obviously the attention of the covers isn't here, they are all concentrated fore noodles.
The garbage truck shook to sway to drive away, I heard someone being shouting:Cautiously search!Search from door to door!Don't let they again grasp hostage, attention inside the residents' safety ……





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 196 especially you that trifle really big
Renew time:2010-12-114:49:08 chapter word numbers:2614


Chapter 196 you that trifle is really big (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started again in August, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
The black Ni son in a low voice smiles, arm elbow crest the lower abdomen that wear me is very suffered!Car one of area behind broke a door to go out since the childhood, the police of doorway still said:"How to come this time garbage truck?We all of wife and children areas are mornings garbage collector, be really of!"
A small area obviously feels that the car is soon quick to get up.The black Ni son says:"Like, loosen to open a hand, we can deeply tone!"
I am loose to open stiff left hand already, the garbage bag opens a while and look like outside of the breeze is very strong.The black Ni son trampled me to climb to go out, I pushed away the feet Ya that she tramples on my face son and also stretched out a head, two of us take out of the scraps of paper float to spread to fly all of full avenues BE.
The garbage truck has already kept off to have an accident of small area, I stretch a head to see, truck along goes of a cement street is running fast, the car is soon too quick, and jumping the car is almost impossible.
The black Ni son handle knob gun returns to say for me:"Lay by rifleman, squat down bottom, don't give way the last person to see us, after a while arrived the garbage of son in the town north head to handle center, we came down again."
I the doubt ground looking at her to say:"Your Zha what all know?Say, what are you exactly a stem?"
"Hey Hey!I not is tell you?I am the young lady of fairy night club here, however can not go now!The police knows right away I is who, haven't go yet night club to catch me just strange, this all resents you!If not that helping you, I how probably again***once wanted an exiled life!Handsome boy, you had better feed me, otherwise I want to go out to sell again!"The black Ni son Jue rises small mouth to say.
I say:"I listenned to understand, your Ya was 1 to run road!So you sympathize with me to just save mine!"
"Rightness!I see not to get a police to catch a person most !I hated to die them!It is the police's opponent to want ~only, I will help!"The face of the black Ni son ascend deeply a murderous look come.
I also want to continue to cross-examine, but, the truck suddenly decelerated.The black Ni son owes a bottom way:"The handsome boy arrive, we prepared to get off!"
I just stand up, car the Mao was one to stop, two of us jump side in the car compartment plank right away, I 1 jumped up and then jumped down to go, the car compartment plank of garbage truck is very high, the black Ni son didn't dare to jump, I at underneath stretch hand a way:"Come, black Ni son!"
Once she shut eyes down and rushed toward my to be full of!
"What are you dry?"The driver saw, the Rang Rang got up.The black Ni son dressed up as a grimace way:"Many thanks to teacher, we are take bus , religious festival ……"
She starts to pull my hand to run, we were two to quickly run garbage station, the driver of behind is still in the Du Du Rang Rang:"Where did you come up?Be getting more nonsense!"
I didn't really acquaint with peripheral environment, is already the side that goes to ascend.The black Ni son pulls I had been running till in the street, the wayside is sparse to fall a nothing important of house.
"Your body ascend rich have no, eldest brother!"The black Ni son stretches hands and then turns over my dress Dou.I hurriedly say:"Is rich!Is dry what?"
"Is rich good!We must leave here!"She stands on the wayside to stretch hand to block a car.But a for-rent car turned a blind eye ground to open over, also no wonder that, we two bodies ascend disgustingly dirty of, is also a black paint Mo on the face black of, roll down in the garbage way, and then drill in the litter bag, where can have good appearance?
I see street noodles the nothing important also come and go vehicle and differ from downtown here, is after all already an outside wreath line outside.I pull her hand to say:"Follow me."
I was optimistic about wayside a clothing store that sells stall goods, the next door was a grocery store, the boss's wife of grocery store lies on the bamboo chair the last sleeping, and the clothing store of flank basically has no business.I pull black Ni son to walk into, in have inside year women, Gao Gao's Quan bone, very black face.
She is watching an old black and white television, see our coming in don't take to manage us as well and immediately after watched her television again.I pull black Ni son to hereafter walk, I say to that woman:"The elder sister has water, we wash,Facebook."
I take out to money clip, from in take out 100 dollars to say:"Our body ascend too soiled, wash first, then buy clothes to make change in store in your house."
Woman this just a little bit smiled shape to once connect money to say:"Behind there is a faucet, you wash, really smelly!"
Behind there is a small courtyard, there is a faucet in the courtyard, a pond son of cement.I hurriedly stripped nude dress trousers and connected water to cap-a-pie sprinkle and looking at Leng to say in the black Ni son of parted:"Stare blankly stem?Quickly wash!"
The black Ni son had some to blush and said:"Elder brother, you that trick is true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论