2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys d decide in the hear

The Yao is big, I believe that the elder brother of eldest brother can definitely thought of a way."
I am in mind to sigh tone, this matter again is that you think so in brief.Produce the emotion of hard elucidation in the heart, feels that the chest is stuffy, at will goes straight up.
Walk along while, always hard decide in the heart, I since not want to let Pan peach disappointment, again fear oneself in case of really became sword to work properly.
Carelessly walking is suddenly waked up with a start by the Gu Gu water voice, in the moment appear a pond, is having spring to gush continuously and upward, seethe of the hot air steams Xia Wei cloud exaggerating on all sides.
I a clean rock by the side of the hot springs sit in seat of honor under, wry smile in heart, seem only seek a method for compromising, take out to break into two absolute being swords, hope to begin to mediumly break sword, think to be useful what method just can two cut off sword heavy return to unite as one!Pray in the heart the absolute being sword can have the wish fulfilled of chop in two "lock Long Lian", think to absolute being sword of sharp plus my Hun again thick have no of inside interest, should be able to have function!
Just weigh Zhu absolute being the sword need sword to work properly, otherwise hard accomplish anything!I take out absolute being iron wood sword, in seal to print the bear of the earth, the bear of the earth has no entity, such as if isn't be at the beginning sealed to print absolute being iron wood sword in time by me in, only afraid already along with break sword vanish.
Want to seal the bear of the earth to print absolute being sword again to become sword to work properly to have no entity is ten thousand ten thousand nothing doing, only astral body, can not bear the huge pressure that mutually melts with the absolute being sword form absolute being.
The bear of the earth can not become sword to work properly to choose again another spoil monster to act for it occupies absolute being sword of the sword work properly of.Spoil a monster, I have a lot, just must choose one suitable of,fake oakleys, originally this handle sword is a soil attribute, can draw the strength of taking the earth, afresh after casting, will deny to change an attribute?
This is also a problem that makes people have a headache, the attribute of absolute being machine is generally subjected to the attribute check and supervision that material and sword work properly, however this handle absolute being sword is own his/her own attribute, will deny while weighing Zhu occurrence variety, this who don't know as well, even if connect have never lifted as well in three uncles' chips.
Seven small brotherses connect heart and choose who make sword to work properly is not good either, the pig pig spoils to still is responsible for the responsibility that breaks open time and space, is not likely to choose to make sword to work properly of, change countenance Long Chong's Class too low, can not make sword to work properly.Want need not "Feng" to make sword to work properly!This mind just appeared in the brain, be overthrown by me, with its personality is ten thousand ten thousand can't promise to make what sword work properly.
In addition, I dided not anotherly spoil a monster again.See to need to hatch from eggs again to spoil egg, took out only left 2 to spoil egg, a monkey of fire attribute spoils egg, a bear of soil attribute spoils egg.
Is two mutually if of spoil monster egg to put in front of me, no matter what angle it is, see, all is hatch from eggs bear to spoil egg better, the little more than bear spoils, little more than soil attribute, should be a little bit easily accepted by the absolute being sword, I start to grasp absolute being iron wood sword song to break the finger drop spoils egg toward the bear up.
Suddenly Zhe color of yellow light from on Shan of absolute being iron wood sword, my shocked foolish hope absolute being iron of wood sword, I can promise just didn't to instill an interest inside 1:00 in absolute being iron wood sword, absolute being iron wood sword how may send out a difference light.
Was light yellow dizzy to emit out from absolute being iron wood sword, the bright yellow immediately after ordering only ordered in absolute being iron wood sword to condense above and gathered a sand to become tower, the yellow light is in the shape that I in the moment condense the bear of an earth and looking at that to the most vivid portrayal bear eye, I piece open mouth, mean to say what, this is obviously the astral body of the bear of the earth, it unexpectedly came out from absolute being iron wood sword under the sistuation that I didn't invoke by itself!
The bear of the earth simple and honest facial contour towards me and imitate the Buddha is noding to me, , I just wanted say what, suddenly accumulated the light body of the bear of ground in Chengkong University suddenly turned make a wisp of yellow light facing bear within my hand spoils egg rush toward.
The bear spoils the egg is under setting off of Huang Guang and start to float from me, Huang Guang and moonlight hand over to mutually reflect and in the moment start to be suffused with confusing colourful light of one at me.
When I daze, the bear spoils egg suddenly from in fission, a small bear just and hard outwardly climbs from spoil the egg, I hoping of Zheng Zheng it, loiter a mind in the brain:The bear of the earth lent bear to spoil egg rebirth!
Not only was a rebirth and don't be stronger before, owned the bear of carnal earth to have the whole wild spoil of characteristic, took into date, by all means instauration the past days absolute being monster of plentiful adopt!It why will lend bear to spoil egg resurrection, I ain't understand, have never heard as well before similar fantastic matter.
"Pa Ta!"Eggshell finally from in the center spilt open, the small bear of a furry Zhe color climbed out from the eggshell, wet suddenly and suddenly of the floss kiss to concuss in the mountain breeze, the small bear suddenly fell down above from the eggshell and fell on the ground, I startledly hope small bear totally unconcerned of climb from the ground.
Pure double of eyes are some to terrifiedly conjecture unfamiliar environment, suddenly calling of"Ao" is a , run to me, the thick but soft and tender bear claw grasps my bottom of trouser-leg, unexpectedly exertion climb the skill of tree, follow my trouser-legs climb upward.
I funnily hope to act stupid, the some timeses all almost fall down, but still insist to climb upward of small bear, when the small bear climbs to come up gradually, suddenly I feel a thing on the body is moving, an aureate shadow suddenly one Shan, the small bear heavily fell down.
The small bear falls to sit on the ground, two meat Zhangs put before body, hoping of injustice I.Suddenly, the little bear person signs but rises, hurtling of"cut up rough Ao Ao" I called.
Suddenly a strange voice rings out in my shoulders, I the big Ya turn a head to hope to go, a gold color drizzle little monkey positive Zi tooth the small bear on the facing ground of mouth send out a point voice.See I turn a head to see it and hurtle once my Zi tooth smile, the hand and foot counteracts to climb to in my head, and the Zuan wears a hand to demonstrate to the small bear.
Little monkey that eyes are most special, brightly, deeply wear clever, the aureate hair is meeker than silk, long long of the tail hang up on my neck.
I am abrupt however feel good elephant of its eyes where once see, acquaint with very much for me of felling.Want to think I suddenly think of its eyes and"Feng" to contain astonishing likeness, is all what thief slips away.
The small bear falls in ex- Zhang, breathing heavily of"shout that the Chi shouts Chi" the good elephant is tired Be getting worse.
The little monkey won, uneasy cent of jump on my head, often send out sharp interjection, imitate the Buddha is sneering at small bear, I feel pity on of embrace small bear, scrutinize it that to brown eye pupils, until now I still take prohibit it is to isn't the bear of the earth, or Be just the bear of the earth own strength give it, oneself thoroughly from in the world disappear.
Thought of to may be getting more nonexistent with the bear of total earth with my life and death, in my heart a bit suffered, the face sticks on the furry head of small bear, the small bear happily licks me.
The little monkey sees me and the small bear become intimate with so, greatly for vexation of on my head point the voice jump to protest against.
The skill copies down the small guy on the head to hug together, the small guy is in fact pretty lovely, certainly this is BE doing not see it of that to under the circumstance of eyes that thief slips away.
Once two small guys meet a cake of and immediately have some to contend for the disturbance for spoiling to get up, however obviously was a small bear to have the last breeze on the personal hand to hand fight this time, what I could not help smiling looking at small bear a meat Zhang to press on the face of the peach forms of little monkey.
I smile to separate two small guys and start deliberating from where the little monkey come out.
When my view falls in being divided into the another of two halfs and spoiling eggshell, I immediately knew the background of little monkey, but I remember that I clearly has no a drop of blood to spoil egg in the monkey up, why will this small guy hatch from eggs from spoil the egg.
This monkey spoils egg is in those early years the monkey king of fifth planet monkey mountain presented to spoil egg to my monkey and thought of a monkey king that greatly had the quick glance of deep idea, hoping of my subconscious an eye lies on the monkey of ground to spoil egg,is a drop when the blood is in spoiling egg toward bear had never noticed to splash a drop of blood spoiled egg in the monkey up.
No matter how it is, this Class the not low fire attribute is full of the little monkey of innate intelligence to hatch from eggs from the monkey spoil the egg.
When I return to stone cave China Times, the lookinging at of Pan peach surprise is two small guys in the my hand, her surprise of give°ed the small bear in the my hand to embrace to, the side is asked me where sought to the small bear of such an amiability, but to the little monkey in the my hand but don't see more Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论