2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre solo father Wang Gei tha

The iceberg of Chinese foot, know the iceberg of sea surface usually have all physical volumes of pretty much of a, be imaginable the bottom of sea in nowadays under of iceberg have much big.
"Mo kind how ah?This cheap trick son can also go into the eye that everyone sees Guan, ha ha ha"the Qi color is good to let go of the bow in the hand to toward us to say with smile
"The good elder sister is very fierce!I father Wang Gei that Mo is long, I don't know this to have the effect like this the bow, I have been thinking to just chase hard heavy duty bow, have never thought power incredibly that Mo is big, alas~~if I will also sorcery like ……"over the joss-stick of Yan Ning Be clapping hands and saying with the tone for envying
"Sorcery?Would that not° until match sorcery also develop the sword?"I wish
At this time Dai Xi from over Yan Ning joss-stick of ascended to answer sword to come over careful research say all of a sudden:"The parlance that shines on good younger sister Er, that this should would not° until depend sorcery also use the sword just to, however how be the Mo used?I am previous all could not feel one in the sword silk sorcery motion, good younger sister Er, at the beginning you is how Mo detection?"
"Say come also pretty Qiao of, although I am a spirit,I have been using the relation of sorcery, so can't use bow and arrow, I was very boring and then tooked that evening a few arrowses are thought to try, but have never thought me to incredibly even pull bow strings not to open, I was very angry at that time, so I wanted to use to order different method to try to see, had never thought tried out with the sorcery" Qi color was good to say with smile
The Dai Xi finishes listenning to the Hou handing over the sword to the Qi color to say in the good hand:"Good younger sister Er, my perceptual ability isn't equal to you, you come to try this sword, perhaps can find out a different place"
"Is all right, I try and see" Qi color was good to once connect sword of Hou, shut eyes to wholeheartedly probe arrows whether top has sorcery motion
Led the half响, Impatient over joss-stick of Yan Ning asks a way::"Good son elder sister, how exactly?Tell me quickly~"
The Qi color is good to open a pair of eyes to don't understand at this time of say:"I make the sword feeling any sorcery motion here didn't, however have at 1:00 I feel strange, that is this to have sword to grow the latent strength hasn't developed and probably need then a certain condition can start it?"
"Good son, your meaning is to say, this causes in a certain condition under the sword, so as to develop the power of this sword, is such?"The pear Ying curiously asks a way
The Qi color is a little bit good to nod to answer a way:"Probably is this meaning, however I don't know to need as well the condition of Shi Mo under just can develop, may make reference to the spooler that takes out from"intelligence tree" all of a sudden, see to have to leave any clues"
"Boon~ see to can so" I order to say





The fifth gathers chapter 3(two
Renew time:2008-11-512:41:34 chapter word numbers:3130

Anne receives forest board of trade office
Remaining is uncommon under the sistuation that receive Luo the whole world they of claim Hou, know board of trade aspect hope get more relevant is second and loosen Kingdom information under, so when the remaining father remaining mother leaves Hou in a little while, remaining is uncommon to also immediately after leave board of trade to left for second loose Kingdom and find out news,beats by dre solo, so when our a group of people walks into board of trade Hou, discover that in the whole office leaves remaining extraordinary and remaining unique 2 people at.
The "China eldest brother you came ah, I still think that you will receive the half monster of forest with Anne person's soldier come back together of say" remaining unique excitement says
"Those monster personage's soldier will take next time sailing schedule back, unique, can seek to receive Si a Sir to come to one especially for me good?I occupy and seek him"I toward remaining unique say
"Is all right, I now seek, old elder sister, that you take China eldest brother and four elder brother's wives to arrive manor take a rest first, I am right back"
"That China eldest brother follow me, please" the remaining extraordinary station rise absolute being to toward us to say at this time
Extraordinarily lead in remaining under once wore to heavily quit to protect, I again arrived at square from Hou in Wu office's manor.
"China eldest brother, you and the elder brother's wives take a break first in this rest first, wait unique come back Hou I is coming to notify you, I still occupy to have to be busy, that I left first" remaining is extraordinary to finish saying the Hou turned round to walk to go out.
Is extraordinary to walk in remaining Hou, I toward their introduction of Dai Xi to say:"The ground floor of this place is a treasury, so the outside will have that Mo many people is defending"
Finish the joss-stick of Yan Ning to toward me to curiously ask a way at this time:"China eldest brother, this room only has a bed, you come with good son elder sister that last time of time, you sleep where ah?"
The "ha ha~ that day you China eldest brother sleep on the same bed with me ah, make reference to that day ……… Hey Hey, don't tell you" Qi color good mysterious Xi Xi says
"Shi Mo!!!You 2 sleep a bed up!This………….."Pear Ying surprise of could not say words
However the Dai Xi's words cut off, because she soliloquizes in a side of say:"Unexpectatively still drive good son compete first one step ………very pitiful ………."
"Roar~you don't want entertain foolish ideas not very good?That day but the matter of Shi Mo never once take place good?(Really want to take place, however ……..Is that light ……..Is alas ……….)"I am angry of say
The Qi color is good to say at this time:"Is dear, you…………..How can the Mo once don't to recognize a debt?You weren't in person that day I, however Hou our XXX again is OOO all day long?"
"China eldest brother!!You are true of and good son elder sister XXX however Hou OOO again*&%#@one whole day?"Is over the joss-stick of Yan Ning to curiously cross-examine a way
"Feed~I where and good son XXX however Hou OOO again*&%#@all day long that Mo exaggerated, should be a good son to take advantage of an opportunity kiss I for a while, however the Hou is used the only shine on of I almost X inability just right!"I in protest say
"Good son, is what China eldest brother say true?You really have no XXX however Hou OOO again*&%#@does one whole night again OOXX arrive early dawn?"The pear Ying is curious to ask a way
I am angry at this time of say:"You more say more exaggerated oh, am I like this kind of person who takes advantage of an opportunity card oil?"
The Dai Xi tooks a look me at this time, however the Hou point nods to say:"I believe you, because I know you impossible OOXX is bright till sky……………."
Depend~~surprisingly Dai Xi that Mo despise me, the man avoids as taboo most of is a somebody else to say that he doesn't go, hateful ah~~
When everyone's topics still surround in OOXX, a burst of knocked on door a voice to spread to come in.
"China president of association is me, receive Si especially"
Dai Xi they know that the outsider comes to visit and has to in a hurry end the topic of X-rated, inside the returning to of darling building, seem the Shi Mos have never taken place similar.
When receive Si to push door to come in Hou especially, splitting the first words of head be:"China president of association, I just heard at the door four elder brother's wives at criticize president of association yours ……….Ability, you at 1:00 all not angry?If being me, early annoying is crazy"
My Leng for a while however the Hou attend to or so but talk him to embarrassedly say:"That is ……a misunderstanding~a misunderstanding~ha ha ha…………"
Receive Si to suddenly realize say especially at this time:"Oh~ is" a misunderstanding", ha ha ha, to China president of association, seek me to have the matter of Shi Mo this time?Can't be that the helmet is wrong?"
"Receive Si the Sir trust especially, your 30,000 monster person's warriors will take the ship of next sailing schedule back, then everybody will put on the helmet and weapon of manikin foundry, need not worry.This time I seek you come is want to understand you currently and how the condition of lion clan is, you should know that Anne's receiving harbor is that we are second the orchid lift the bargain harbor of unique in the Si mainland and mother mainland especially, I don't hope that the war influences my income, so you understand?"I say
Hear me once this Mo say and receive Si to order to say right away especially:"This I understand, for this half year, the lion clan has already obviously started a Zheng soldier and shines on my estimate, the lion clan should have 300,000 or so troopses, currently my troops also about 300,000 or so, however I still have you 30,000"dauntless person" troopses for training for me to still have the income of trade, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论