2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre th your Niang I wal

 The pottery treasure bead way:"Have no.You choose it a."
The square glory is to absolutely can not take flower language Jie, but cans in no way marry a colourful as well, way:"Religious leader, you know that I don't like a colourful, you why vital part she?"
The pottery treasure bead way:"I want your to marry her a , then not is harm him.Hum, man's three wives four Qies of isn't all good thing, from this then lo your Hahn people all not is a good thing, you also not exception."
Square glory has can't, way:"Permit me to consider several more day.I am going to ask a colourful."No longer realize pottery treasure bead, look for a colourful, way:" Colourful, I want to ask you words, can you follow me for a while?"
2 people arrive at unmanned place and saw front a piece of lawn, square the glory stop bottom, way:" Colourful, your Niang isn't willing to tell me to bealways lieve king and princess are jailed of place, can you find out for me?I want to walk, hoped I again come it, you can tell me their whereabouts."
The colourful is surprisingly he says these with himself and thousand times disappoints in the heart, way:"Square elder brother,beats dr dre, did you want to walk?"
The square glory point nods a way:"Your Niang makes me marry you.Really is your meaning?"The colourful lowers the head and lightly ordered to nod.Square glory way:"Why do you want to marry me but we have no feelings?"
The colourful still doesn't dare to raise position, way:"Road up, am I to have ever said with you?You are a good person."
Square glory way:"I can marry you a , is also your meaning?"
The colourful favour shakes head a way:"Not, I have no, I know that your Hahn people's man marry a few cuckoldries at the same time.I also know that you dearly wear flower language Jie and also have you it her Niang son.My Niang ……probably also for the sake of I good, don't relate to of, square elder brother, want ~only you also to I good, you marry how much Niang the sons didn't relate to."
Square glory way:"Is not to say the time of this matter now, I want to return to consider for several days and hope that you can help me the news for finding out 2 people.Bother you."
The colourful suddenly flows tear falls, the favour secretly put on tears again and said with smile:"You leave, you hand over to treat of matter I will do of, if Niang doesn't tell me, I mutually force by dead."
Square glory way:"Thank you, I want to walk and pleased go to say 1 with your Niang, I walked and then came back after several days."
The colourful suddenly embraced a square glory to cry a way:"You must come back."
The square glory favour lightly pushes away her way:"You return to and go along with more your Niang, you does the Niang wound didn't°yet be good."Finish saying head also not the time ground walked.
Square glory a burst of spirit bitterness, a burst of fan Mang, don't know as well is how enter city, how arrive at to face a guest inn.
After entering a door, the flower language Jie called a way:"Square elder brother."
Square glory guilty ground should 1, raise head, heart next dark surprised, originally the history plum waits a long joy temple person also therein, favour way:"The elder sister of the plum."
But see history plum sword at flower language Jie the neck is last:"The glory of the square, I hope that you temporarily leave Jiangxi."
The glory of the square is more surprised, favour way:"The elder sister of the plum, is this what is the row?"
Flower language Jie way:"The square elder brother blames me carelessly, I after solving the plum elder sister's cave all don't guard against, anti- drive plum the elder sister ordered cave."
History plum way:"The glory of the square, because you, I also have no alternative and hope that you forgive."
Square the glory mood is originally not good, Nu way:"Hurtled everything our glory, you put her."
The flower language Jie saw on the contrary fear, favour way:"Square elder brother, I am all right, you don't have to be angry."
The history plum is also some frightened, favour way:"The glory of the square, as long as you promised me to leave Jiangxi, I promised you to put to spend a younger sister."
Square glory Nu way:"History plum, you why be don't believe me?"
Flower language Jie lightly way:"Square elder brother, is the person beyond hope back?"
The square glory is calmed down, way:"Have no."
Flower language Jie way:"What is the row?Did the person letting those five poisons teach run?"
Square glory way:"Be not, I take of the seedling person are the daughter whom five poisons teach religious leader."
Flower language Jie way:"Is not that better?"
Square glory way:"When I also thought so, but arrived at that time, Cui's presenting a show was massacring a seedling person, those seedling persons were really wretchednesses, and was what Cui presented showed to took the lead massacre in person, hence I helped the seedling the person to rush through and run Cui and present a show, killed many government troopses and saved that religious leader and their clansmen ……originally thought so I have already said to don't would not° until take you to put a person towards musting rise that religious leader, but that religious leader.Wanted me to caught her daughter again to threaten her, any further I am hard don't rise heart."
The flower language Jie hums one- track:"Is original she is to want to threaten you to kill I is be not?"
Square glory favour way:"There is also another condition, say not to kill you can also.Unless ……unless ……"
Flower language Jie hasty way:"Unless what?"
Square glory way:"Unless married her daughter."
Flower language Jie surprised way:"Would be you to take that woman?"
The square glory point nods, way:"My wit end wants back to ask you."
The flower language Jie spirit way:"I how how can anyone know do, you ask me the stem what.This kind of matter you don't want to ask me."
The history plum favour way:"The glory of the square, save of person but letter king."
Square glory's knowing to conceal is useless, way:"BE."
Flower language Jie busy and soft track:"Square elder brother, that you then married her.I think that is as general as elder sister of temple, must be a daughter to like, do Niang of just like this.She can't definitely harm yours."
The square glory painfully embraced a head to sit down, way:"I can not let snow son down, can not let you down, can not let ……and, the religious leader can not also make me re-marry you, wanting my can to her daughter good."
Square glory's thinking of flower language Jie is made, it history plum drive square the glory disturbed mind, she was actually true again at concern square the matter of the glory, so square the glory is to sit at flower language Jie body side, she also the milli- is inattentive.Square the glory suddenly raise head, the disease solved flower language Jie acupuncture points, and the favour embraced flower language Jie to open again.
Shi Mei responds to come over and stands a sword way:"The glory of the square, originally you are thus crafty, use tricks to fool me, I can't believe you any further."Finish saying once the sword row and go toward a square glory to offend.
The square glory favour steps aside to a way:"The elder sister of the plum, I didn't fool you, this time also didn't fool you."
History plum way:"In fine I must obstruct you again the protection believe king, you must leave Jiangxi."Is already a this time for dear life sword method, have no to guard to recruit, recruit fierce, recruit to kill an enemy, the history plum sword method get from Feng true oral tradition king, sword method naturally not if, is just so-called to bestly guard to recruit to would be with offend for guard, the history plum sword method also then stronger several cents, like this try very hard to, in fact the square glory temporarily don't live dodge as well of.
Flower language Jie lo get anxious, looked for an opportunity, threw the sword to him, square glory a get sword, the favour lifts sword mutually space, first, the sword of flower language Jie is also a double-edged sword, second, the strength of the square glory is not- same sort, listens to Mao ground a , the history plum sword breaks for two, the history plum is also shaken the sword sell but, the dangerous spot still flows blood.
Square glory favour way:"Execuse me, plum elder sister, I ain't intentional."
The history plum Nu way:"Don't call my plum elder sister."Favour again from sister Duo lead a sword, again busy square the glory offend.The rest person also returns to absolute being and all stands sword to go toward a square glory and flower language Jie to offend.
The flower language Jie had no sword, the favour was used up that near body fights of Zhang method, for a while Duo a sword come over.Square glory afraid she have an accident, favour close to she, 2 people double the sword match Bi, long joy temple of person root near not body.
History plum hasty fire psychological attack, just also drive square the glory shook and suddenly vomited an one mouthful for a while blood to come out.Is public to frightened, favour all stop next fight, come to lo history plum.
The history plum hates a track:"I am all right.The glory of the square, unless you killed me, otherwise don't think that to leave here."
Square the glory and flower language Jie hope one eye with each other, under the heart have already understood, the flower language Jie suddenly stands sword and up, the history plum shuts eyes to wait dead, all of rest persons are a Cu to cannot compare with to defend, the history plum suddenly opens an eye, the sword also stabs to go before going toward, think to nobody wins, perish together.
But when she wants to stab medium flower language Jie of, flower language Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论