2012年11月2日星期五

cheap beats by dr dre th him we have no s

Lao Tze's in front give°s the gift that I want younger sister to send for the first time to rend away, don't go!I must buy down and swear by my grandpa's name(seem to which place once listen to this sentence)
"Sorry  ̄ this hand wreath is what we see first, bother to take back, thanks" I slightly take a towarding of Nu idea, that nobility woman to say
The male companion of that woman tooks a look me then disdains to of say:"This hand wreath wants 6,000 gold coins and sees your this bear kind also buy not to rise, you still arrive a wayside stand to buy, don't lost face here, ha ha ha  ̄ "
Depend  ̄ in the in front of Dai Xi so Sun I, good  ̄ even if want to put together patrimony with you I must also buy down.
"6,000 gold coins just, I have, how, otherwise we come to fair competition, who of the costliness can take away how?" what I challenged says
That man seems to be also to think to expose before the companion at the female so generously the one mouthful promises
The man in"that I first 6,500 gold coins rise how is head?" says by the tone for challenging
"All right  ̄ that I 10,000 gold coins" my confidence is full to fullly say
At this time Dai Xi pulling of strain I am in the my ear small voice of say to me:"Don't rob with him, we have no so much money, we walk good?"
I toward Dai Xi to say with the gentle and soft tone at this time:"Trust, I from have plan"
The price continuously increases and even rushes out the owners of jewelry shop to see condition and after all come to this consumption all right and wrong rich expensive then, who all give offense to not to rise.
Man in"20,000 gold coins" part by hand the towel wipe perspiration part bid, see come to this is already his extreme limit.
"25,000 gold coins" I easily say
The man in"you …………… . you aren't likely to have so much money" is enunciation not clear to point at me to call a way
"Do not believe that you don't bid ah  ̄ ha ha ha" what I challenged says with smile
"You …… you don't have attendant service, don't can buy thing in the store, this is the rules, does the owner say to right?" beside of the nobility woman toward my hoot way
"To to  ̄ you have no attendant, don't can buy thing in the store" jewelry goes an owner to smile apologetically at once of say
There are side a few attendants wanting to stand out at this time, however the man towards these persons who want out to say:"If I am many Luos and barons of concealed month city, who want to be his attendant, is set against with me!"
"China Anne, lets him, he is a nobility, we contend for however his" Dai Xi again pulls me saying of small voice
"Do not go, for the sake of the man's dignity, I must buy" I heart way
In this time, had a year the attendant of about 20 top and bottom facial expression comelinesses to stand out and walk to our in front to say:"I call Meng Luo Chuan, is the entry-level attendant that the jewelry goes, I would like to contribute efforts to you"
The threat of baron in"you you you ………… you want to set against with me is, Be not afraid of do I make you throw to work?" says
"Baron's adult, I believe a customer supremacy, don't can have because of identity dissimilarity of treat a way, I don't fear to throw bowl, because my right of rise myself" Meng Luo Chuan at 1:00 all not fear of say
The "dare ask Sir how call, let to smallly ring it up for you so much" Meng Luo Chuan towards my courtesy to ask a way
Although I have no social experience,my subconscious tells me that this is personal material!If he is dismissed, I must think a way to attend to use him.
"I am China Anne, I am the emperor of China empire"(the constitution Article 1 says that the China republic is the democracy republic of owned by private capital, by the people and for the people, is also say that the people are national host, the baron has what fantastic, I am national of host, see you take what hum  ̄ ̄ than the  ̄ with me)
"This time I am come to travel, unexpectedly will meet this kind of matter, small Meng, these are 13000, you take ring it up" I part take the gold ticket to the Meng Luo Chuan simultaneously say
"Emperor!!"'s present person's unanimous opinion called out
"I am just tiny to go on a tour not to want to make too many people know, your aring has never listenned to this file matter" I use steady heavy of the voice toward owner to say
"You are an emperor!!" Dai Xi points at me then calls a way with the unimaginable tone
"Return to just explain with you, small Meng,cheap beats by dr dre, knot over debt after, leave of be tips for you, I see you also don't descend again go to, tidy up to return to with me for a while, I can give you more suitable work, at this will bury your just can" I say
Are 5,000 gold coins tips?Present persons are all been one Leng for one Leng frightenning by my behavior, so believe my identity more.
At this time I handle knob wreath set the left hand arm that enter Dai Xi up and say:"This hand wreath is my very small intention, hope that you will like"
I do action like this before so many human faces, be in order to satisfy Dai Xi very small vanity, female kid the  ̄ all more or less will hope someone thus so to she(this is 1 to declare that the friend of "person the meat drive a pile machine" tells mine)
Sees originally chilly face of Dai Xi up peeped out contented smiling face, her smiling face like difference flower beginning foetus similar attraction person, give person unspeakable warmth.
Originally this is the felling that sends gift younger sister ah, no wonder that have so many people to send gift this file matter to enjoy this not that.
The Dai Xi Wan wears my hand at this time, on head the shoulder that lean on me toghter come out in addition to door, behind follow the Meng Luo of Ci work Chuan, in the store the station that leave the gape of a group of person is where.
Return Dai Xi of the road of traveling the store seem to be very quiet, however I discover her to seem to have a little to me a little bit different, there is a kind of felling for don't knowing how to say it,  ̄ is this in love with felling?
Can't, beauty, not know that our meeting can't become different boundary version"spirit and manikin" of Beauty and the Beast?Calculate, should be that I think to be too many just to, the person has to have self-knowledge, don't be imagine oneself as the favorite, perhaps tomorrow awake from sleep, the whole again reply original shape also perhaps.
After returning to a trip store, I said to the Dai Xi:"You take a rest earlier, tomorrow still need to walk faster"
"H'm  ̄ good" Dai Xi is red face to answer a way, then return to his/her own room for the darling ground.
Have been following behind the Meng Luo Chuan that didn't talk to toward me to ask a way at this time:"Adult, I don't know how to call you just like?"
"Wait for a second, I go first a toilet" I raise hand to signal hint of say
Arrived a toilet, after a burst of liberation, I toward nether"brothers" to say:"You are the guy that doesn't fight to excel, just almost wet out, very nearly I endured an achievement top-grade, if just the urine camed out and then leaked a farcing"
In fact just of I have already feared to two legs to deliver soft, however hurtle to struggle for honor just and endure till now, the vanity is to harm to kill a person.
After returning to travel a store again, I toward Meng Luo Chuan to say:"The age that sees you seems to be aer little bit old than me, that calls you as the elder brother of Luo Chuan isn't lead"
"You could fold very mean person, smallly and how dare called with adult the same generation" Meng Luo Chuan arch hand humbleness says
I think lie all already Sa, even if I say that I cheat his with him, I think that he should can't believe, either just to, so I want to say for a while:"My identity doesn't want to make the other people know, otherwise later you call me a young master, I call you small Meng so can"
"Is! the Luo Chuan follow instructions"
"However some affairs still would not° until first say to know with you go, in a short time I would not return to country(the useless talk  ̄ wants to return to all don't go) because I want to travel over all time(because not necessarily seek of arrive) that the nations(the guy wanting for that and calling to depend on especially seeks battery) may take many years, you are my servants first, after waiting we to return to country at give you formal official position(etc. find out battery, I clap a bottom to walk, calculate you pour lintel) how?"I say
"But assign with the young master" Meng Luo Chuan arch hand answers a way
Is surprisingly because this sentence achieved a group leader of future commercial circles, however this is the empress words.





The first gathers chapter 5
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:3 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论