2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio careful for a while

Believe."
-
Just saw the fire copy 397 words, Yu Zhi wave the spot have already spoken true facts!Then I cried out!
Elder brother You is really a good person, he did so many matters to all help for the sake of the protection Zuo, the spot said, the You is in the article of death front(I determinedly deny that the You is dead, who dares to say that he dies and gives no quarter!)He gives the Zuo all strength to help.So the Zuo helps just can use the sky shine on.
The Zuo helps to know the matter that the You does before the dead behind, facial expression ……in fine very sad, don't want to be listenning to anything concerning You.(I know is why, because if he really knows elder brother for protecting he's son died, the heart will be definitely very painful, so wish oneself what all not know, continue to hate an elder brother, also not want to know that painful true facts)
Then the spot help to say to the Zuo"you have to be very good to listen, this is your obligation."
The words of underneath move me hard from suppress, "for the sake of the ninja's world, for the sake of the wood leaf, for sacrificing the whole men than more important younger brother from creation in world, your elder brother Yu Zhi wave the whole life of the You."
What to go together with diagram is the picture that he has quiet facial appearance, the wood leaf who wears on the head's protecting a sum doesn't have sign that the Pan endures, I really cried while being me to see this diagram, indeed as expected the You didn't betray a wood leaf, the in the mind contains the felling of a kind of good heart pain, very sad, the You will never die, otherwise I really cry dead.
I hate AB, the Nue must divide really too, particularly below those words, "the author get material, next week stop publication!"Let me think of all comic and animations the fan love and hate, deeply bad at the same time pain cut off of FJ.
Is intentional!Absolutely is intentional!AB!Come back renewal quickly, otherwise I beat mean person to have fun at home every day!





The text snake snake tells white
Renew time:2010-4-3013:14:51 chapter word numbers:5065

Looking at to take the big snake pill of the facial expression of Liao Ji at this time, I basically can not he and the person who very and to the utmost humiliates me that day contact, hesitant very long, I finally still kept sighing tone to say:"I in fact believe yours, you are worried that original Masako of that river's humiliating me would all through the night and travel at double speed rush through back?"
Is originally light and soft to grasp the strength of my hand to suddenly aggravate, I am painful to immediately wrinkle up eyebrows, he sits in seat of honor staring at of vision iciness from the bed me to say:"Are you sympathizing with me?You don't know to sympathize with an enemy is self-destruction behavior?"
"I didn't sympathize with you, you also have no Be worth my sympathizing with of place, let go, very painful."Endurance's beginning a bone almost is kneaded ground acute pain, I grind teeth to say, but suddenly the control don't live of cough.
For a while, each a cough's heads all follow and take out a pain for a while, my Wu wear the head still and just and violently cough, a glass water suddenly passes my in front, thinkings have never wanted and drink the whole glass water the bottom just alleviate that kind of and imitate a Buddha even the pain-suffering that the throats will be torn to pieces, then just discover and pass my water to my to is a big snake pill.
I am some shout of don't know should say what, the according to reason should say a "thanks", but harm I cough thus of is also him, say that the "thanks" contains the felling to grow to suffer a los.
Being considering should say what, his hand has already replied to ascend my forehead, in the eye immediately flash across one silk is astonished, "you at get a fever?"
"I am just all right, burn low."
Mouth inside lightly says, but head appear is muddled to sink of felling, seem at just in that violent cough, have been suppressing of exhausted, distressed all an explosion to come out.
"Lie first in a short while, I make cure to endure to come over."
He says to bring about a quilt cover to go out to seek a doctor on me, have no excessive long, a medical ninja whom noodles livings with after death appear in the big snake pill I of room in, in brief the once checking my body indeed as expected arouses for wound inflammation to burn low of conclusion.
That medical ninja once diagnosed my condition to take out two bottles of medicines to two for a day, a grain of cured Zhu to excuse to leave each time, the room inside again left our 2 people, the big snake pill looking at me, the voice takes depressive of wrath, "get sick how don't tell me?"
I droop next the eyelid didn't talk, but the heart don't already sigh, oneself makes all of this appearances are what he results in all alones, tell him today how again?Does he also look after me not to become?
The in the mind is still having fantastic idea of think, but he has already handed me to get up and pours out 2 grains of medicines to come out, and then takes glass water to pass my mouth's side and depends on is really want to look after me to take medicine.
I almost drive at present of the situation thunder arrive and almost think that oneself burns too badly to appear illusion, just thinking knead of the face prove oneself is dreaming at this time, but he has already put medicine into the mouth that I open widely, and then pours into water in the cup slowly my , subconscious of send to water and the medicine in the mouth to keep on swallowing, I immediately a head of lie prone return to bedding inside, the in the mind is a to vigorously recite "illusion, illusion", make sure that oneself was seriously badly sick ,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.
The in the mind is still reading Dao, nearby of suddenly many beds are a person, the instinct thinks into the bedside moves, the body has already been hugged is all the always the lowest to seem to be forever into that body temperature warmth doesn't get up of bosom.
The body moment is stiff matchless, realize my frightened, he slightly sighed tone to say:"I can't move you, don't fear."
Being not afraid is just strange, for he that kind of person who is unpredictable mood really is fought, says to prohibit which words give offense to him will suffer from injury, is my hand still painful now.
Although the in the mind thinks thus,does not dare to act rashly, can can be hugged by he, the body always relaxs not to come down and see I have been stretching tight tightly nervous shape all over, he finally sighed tone to release me to say:"I didn't embrace you, you had peace of mind to sleep."
He said to really release me and just nearby and quietly lay at me, silent very long I finally cannot help but saying:"Your in the mind is exactly just thinking what, why always do some matters that I can not comprehend?I ain't really understand you exactly hate me still ……like me."
"Like" two words tiny can not smell, finish saying even I am stunned speechless, then smiling of some self-ridicules, discover their oneselfs really is burn careless, how speak this kind of funny words come out, this sneer words can be not funny at all.
However make reference to hate to also be different from, otherwise he can't so look after me, absolutely is a historic time, basically in addition to three fires shadow, from come also, key link hand no one can enjoy this treatment any further.
The hair suddenly feels drive the felling for dauting, the light and soft action makes me comfortable and pleasing almost to want muddled fallen asleep, luckily these days of have been being making to suffer from insomnia, although the body relaxs down,the body always don't fallen asleep and just shut eyes to take a nap.
This action always maintain for a long time he just stopped this kind of very intimate action, didn't be touching me as well, it is a lightly slow breath voice to pour since his body uploaded, my in the mind inwardly loosenned tone, but still shut eyes don't open.
For a long time after, when I think that he has already slept to sink to want into a bedside to move, but the ear suddenly spreads the voice that he sighs:"I think I should be like yours."
This unexpected words make me some to frighten into inaction, almost will expose the fact that oneself takes a nap, luckily I concentrate all energies to make I maintain normal status for an instant over there, even the muscles didn't take out*move for a while, this just fool him.
Just thinking he that sentence tear open careful for a while, the analysis' body is again covered with by that kind of lonesome breathing that acquaint with, he embraces me to use to sigh but spoil the voice of Ni to say again:"Should I take how you do?Because you I become and less and less is like I and see you be humiliated an in the mind to suddenly produce homicidal impulse at first by the river that time and luckily rushed through back in time, unexpectatively she unexpectedly will treat you thus, I will teach her to you give vent to anger of ……"
He says to make an effort more of hold close me, in my ear's muttering low language:"Hereafter don't be leaving me, if always the darling stay at my nearby I can't hurt you any further, use tonight blood-red moon in the sky is a certificate Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论